Search for footy stuff

Friday 15 October 2010

Mitre Tensile Football




Mitre kindly sent me this ball and it is very nice. Above is a video of the unboxing.

I'm not going to lie. It felt like Christmas and was so excited to open it. It took me back to my childhood from when I got the Mitre Delta football I wanted as a 9 year old.

Unfortunately due to my injury I can't hit the ball as well as I would like to, but the first thing I noticed is it travels faster in the air once it is kicked. I was amazed at how fast it did travel.
Strange as it sounds it is also really round! Some footballs are not perfectly spherical like this ball.

The ball is used by all 72 football clubs in the English football league. That's the championship, League 1 and League 2.

If you would like to win a Mitre Tensile ball worth £74.99 then please visit http://www.facebook.com/Mitre?ref=search#!/Mitre?v=app_4949752878

Also don't forget to join my facebook page.


Steve
STR Skill School

1 comment:

  1. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Ngoac.TV

    ReplyDelete