Search for footy stuff

Friday 22 October 2010

New Mitre training equipment and video plans




As some of you may already know I received a new Mitre Tensile ball to use in some of my videos.
I am planning some new videos and Mitre have kindly given me some new equipment to use as they liked what I had done.
When I got it, it felt like all my Christmas' had come at once! I would like to thank Mitre for everything so far. Hopefully this is the beginning of some really good things.
Here is what I was given.  Ultimatch balls, Futsal cosmos balls, mini skill balls, kit, goals, boots and bibs.
 All will be used in the videos. Just have lots of filming to do now!!!

I will be doing new videos based on when and where the skill needs to be used. This is a very important part of learning to make a better player.

If you want any feedback on products then please get in touch. email me on strsportscoaching@me.com

Cheers

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment